Top 20 Smart Cooking Ideas
Top 20 Smart Cooking Ideas
- If you are making samosas or asparagus at home, then grind potatoes freshly, then make fresh ground hot spice in potato products. The samosas/ale sodas will be delicious.
- Mix an equal quantity of soybean and millet flour in the cheese. Add finely chopped onion, green chilies, and salt to it and knead the dough hard. Make a paste with this mixer and cook on the grill.
- Use a thread instead of a knife to cut the boiled eggs. The eggs will be well sliced.
- To make crisp french fries, place the potatoes in cold water for at least half an hour before slicing.
- To enhance the taste of your apple, add yogurt instead of water when cooking.
- To make garlic bread at home, grind the garlic finely and add the butter and mix well. Spread this mixture on the bread and toss it. Garlic bread is ready. If desired, you can also add red or black pepper powder and coriander leaves.
- When shaking the milk add a teaspoon of jam or jelly to the milk. Breastfeeding will be tasty.
- Cut the boiled eggs into four parts. Cut the boiled potatoes into squares. Mix both and sprinkle pepper powder, lick spice and salt over it. Egg potato salad is ready.
- You can prepare proportional water by filling sprouts (whole grains like whole peanuts, worms, etc.) instead of potatoes in Panipuri.
- Add boiling water to the Uber pulses and soak for fifteen minutes. Now add one teaspoon to sesame oil and cook the rice together. Crabs will be delicious.
- To make a healthy baked samosa, use wheat flour instead of butter. Add wheat flour (a little ghee or oil), salt and water and knead as needed. In the boiled potatoes and peas, add the licking seasoning, salt, hot spice, finely chopped green chilies, and coriander leaves. Now make balls of dough and roll like a poor. Cut every poor one in two. Fill potato spice in both halves and form samosa. Oil the samosas with the help of a brush. Now bake them in the microwave on conversion mode.
- Before cooking green leafy vegetables, add a little salt in the oil, so that it does not turn dark after cooking.
- Instead of butter, use mustard sauce, green sauce or tomato sauce.
- When making the rice, add 1 teaspoon of lemon to it and mix well. The rice grains will not stick to it.
- Similarly, rice can be added to 1 digit indi ghee instead of lemon juice.
- Puree and pucca absorb less oil by adding a pinch of salt to the hot oil while making pills or pakoras.
- Lightly fry the onion in the oil before grinding it. Grind when it cools down. It makes food delicious.
- Instead of roasting the panther in ghee/oil, cook the gums and make them more flavorful.
- Before making the pudding, grind the rice into the mixer a bit. Pudding made of coarse ground rice is very delicious.
- To make Rita even more appetizing, check the roasted ground, instead of adding diamond powder.
- While making the pakoras, add a pinch of arrowroot and 1 tbsp of hot oil to the solution of the lime flour, and the pakoras are cooled.
Originally posted 2020-01-25 15:32:10.